200 Yoga Teacher Training India Teaching Methodology and Practice
Class Observation: You will observe a Class given by one of our experienced yoga teachers as inspiration for the class that you will then prepare.
Teaching Methodology: This class will give you the necessary building blocks to devise your own yoga class. Learn how to motivate your students by teaching inclusively to the range of abilities that you may be faced with.
Peer Teaching: These sessions allow you to practice your teaching skills and get constructive feedback from both your Senior Teachers and your peers on your progress.
Asana Adjustment: Learn how to help your students get deeper into a posture through adjustment.
- Studying yoga lifestyle and the ethics of a yoga teacher.
- Studying the attitude and presence of the teacher.
- The seat of yoga teacher/teaching as service/why we teach/creating a sacred space.
- Ethical guidelines for the student teacher relationship
Creating a class/Sequencing/General teaching points
- Elements of great teaching.
- Classroom organization and set up.
- Creating a class plan.
- Teaching progressively focusing on alignment principles.
- The basic principles of sequencing.
200 Hour Teacher Training India Yoga Styles
- Classical Hatha Yoga
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- Iyengar Yoga
- Sivananda Yoga
- Transformational Yoga and its practices
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training India – Aims & Objective
This comprehensive course will familiarize you with the basics of yoga and yoga philosophy. It will help you intensify and master yoga asanas. You will understand the effect of the asanas on the body through study of anatomy during the classes. Daily meditation and pranayama practice along with chanting will help you experience their strengthening and balancing properties of life. Our great yoga guru will give you a taste of yogic discipline, diet and cleansing rituals. All this is designed to deepen your understanding of yoga and become a confident and a competent yoga teacher in the world.
- Mantra Chanting.
- Cleansing techniques (Shat karma).
- Study of asana: proper alignment, variations, modifications with ability to minimize the risk of injuries and Hands-on adjustments.
- Art of sequencing and improvisation in the class.
- Intelligent use of props to help improve practice at its early stages.
- Postures with their Sanskrit Names and terminology.
- Technique and practice of breathing (Pranayama).
- Meditation (Dhyana).
- Fundamentals of human anatomy and physiology.
- Yoga Philosophy, Ideas and Hypothesis
- Confidence-building through teaching-practice
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT YOGA COURSES
We have curated a list of FAQs for this course.